Warp Knitting Machine
- GET Series Warp Knitting Machine
1. Typical feed materials are dacron, polypropylene, acrylic fiber, spandex, rayon, cotton, wool and chemical fiber.
2. Weave patterns: plain weave, satin weave, twill, mini jacquard
3. Applications: Garments, home textile, interior decoration, shoes, bags, suitcases, auto decoration, industrial fabrics, coated fabrics.
- GE296 Series Warp Knitting Machine
After undergoing cutting, combing, lustering, dyeing, embossing, gluing and bonding with other fabrics, the finished products can be turned to short pile fabrics (pile height: 1.5-6 mm) or spacer fabrics (height: 2-12mm). All fabrics produced by the warp knitting machine are plush, soft and anti-fall, with a wide application in vehicle cushions, sofa cloths, mattresses, wallpapers, cotton carpets, curtains, shoes and garments.